Wednesday 18 May 2011

Walking the walk

So having made bold claims about a new dawn (or rather, the same dawn, just me getting up a little nearer to it), I've so far failed miserably. Likewise with this blog.

I will blame the lack of early-morning rising on the weather. But that's hardly going to cut it as an excuse for not writing anything new on this blog. Quite the opposite.

So I feel like it's time to live up to those bold claims. Having talked the talked, it's time to walk the walk.

Whilst we're on an 'integrity' theme, I saw a great quote the other day on the under side of a bottle top (well, a photo on the web of the underside of a bottle top)...

"Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching"


It's what people (and brands) do when they're not being watched that really tells you about their character. It's the anonymous donors,  and the brands that give to charity And don't shout about it who should really be congratulated. Though, of course, we can't, because we don't know who they are.

Does that mean I should keep blogging even if none of you are reading? With a bit of luck I won't need to make that call....in the words of the Geordie guy from Big Brother, you decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment